Dallas GTG..Pics

word of warning if you're following Mike pay attention to his line of fire lights on his truck because you can barely see his taillights. I would know i nearly hit him before the we got to the auto show. Damn i wanted to get a better look at the camaro that thing is f'n badass

Edited by ss wrecker (see edit history)

word of warning if you're following Mike pay attention to his line of fire lights on his truck because you can barely see his taillights. I would know i nearly hit him before the we got to the auto show. Damn i wanted to get a better look at the camaro that thing is f'n badass
No kidding. I nearly got him acouple of times on the way to get gas.

Definitely some nice rides out there. Had a good time. :thumbs:

No kidding. I nearly got him acouple of times on the way to get gas.

Definitely some nice rides out there. Had a good time. :thumbs:

Oh yeah I know. I learned that when coming back from Ennis. Thats why he doesn't like driving at night it looks as if he does not have his lights on at all if not for the line of fire he might get run over. :driving:

Oh yeah I know. I learned that when coming back from Ennis. Thats why he doesn't like driving at night it looks as if he does not have his lights on at all if not for the line of fire he might get run over. :driving:
I like the new name you gave to Mike. The habitual revver. :crackup:

Fits him like a T :crackup::driving:
All I'm going to say is Pimp would have loved my engine blowing parties. :devil:

Glad to see you've got your avatar fixed :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

us on the way

IMG_1981.jpg

...parking garage..hopefully Mr. P could photoshop his pics fr better images...

Tell Kim thank you for the pic of my truck on the freeway - and I'll see what I can do, I also promised Pimp I would work on his sig for him so I've got a bit of PS work tonight.

Mr. P.

ps - we need to pimp-out Pimp's fridge. :lol:

...oh yeah this gave all of us some good laughs check out the spoiler and exhaust ..sweeeet :yellow_loser:

IMG_1978.jpg

You know my thought at the time - only in Dallas will you see a homely POS like this and a Aston-Martin DB9 on the same stretch of road. Speaking of Mr. Redline too bad we did not get a side-by-side pic of Pimp out-revving that pissed-off red fart-can packing ricer POS, I could hear them where I was clear back at the rear of the pack - with the windows up! :lol:

The avatar is a wierd deal. I came home and checked photobucket and it was gone but when I checked the site is was back up again. :dunno: Wish I would have got some more pics Kim is getting her VW SS :jester: worked on today the window just came off track this morning because somethin broke. :banghead:

You know my thought at the time - only in Dallas will you see a homely POS like this and a Aston-Martin DB9 on the same stretch of road. Speaking of Mr. Redline too bad we did not get a side-by-side pic of Pimp out-revving that pissed-off red fart-can packing ricer POS, I could hear them where I was clear back at the rear of the pack - with the windows up! :lol:

I was watching the whole thing in my rear view mirror. Seeing his truck comming at my tailgate. :eek::crackup: