I Quit! I Quit! I Quit!

Stitches040

Now, its Grizzly- virtually the same thing (made by the same company,) at only $3.25 a tin.

:eek: Grizzly is a little over $2.00 here!

Congrats on the big 2 :cheers:

Agreed on its easier to start again than quit. Back in the day in boot camp, I went 10 weeks with out chew, then after graduation my buddy brought up a can of Cope long cut, and I couldnt resist :P

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All ...

While reading everyone's New Years reslolution, I knew I had too do it this year. So I have finally been successful. I never posted a resolution, since I would want to start it when I was "Mentally" ready.

So I am proud to say that .... I have Quit Chewing Tobacco!!!! Yes, after 6 years of Kodiak .... I have finally given it up. Did it Cold Turkey too!!!! Just said, that's it, I'm done ....

So we are at the one month marker and counting .... :thumbs::thumbs:

Wish Me Luck ... And for everyone else who has kept up with their Resolutions ... Congrats!!!!!

BTW .... The wife has quit smoking too ... She is two weeks behind me, but I am proud of her for giving it up. The only problem now is, my SS will get more miles on it. Due to I would not let her smoke in my truck!!!! :D

it's 3 years for me and 2 for my wife av about 3 packs aday and i don't miss the cost of smoking

• 4 months later...
Congrats! Hey, not that it is the most important thing here but, tally up the money you saved. That should put a smile on your face as well :cheers:

Yeah .... I got the Wife to quit smoking too. She is only two weeks behind me .... She was two packs (Plus) a day ... at about $6.00 for Massachusetts cigs ... we ended up buying a 2006 Solstice convertable (used) ....

You know it is bad when you can afford a car payment, inurance and fuel, and it is still cheaper then smoking!!!!!

BTW ... Thanks Guys ... :thumbs:

• 5 months later...