wtb bser roll pan

BlaineSS

Sorry guys I'm sold out at the moment. If you want to start a new thread in appearance section to get at least 3 orders then I will make a new batch.

Not worth the effort to do one at a time. Set up time and production time is the same if I do one or a dozen. It's just not worth my time with what I make on them...Now if you want to pay $500 I can probably make it happen :jester: The goal is to keep the cost down and i can only do that with higher volume.

Sorry guys I'm sold out at the moment. If you want to start a new thread in appearance section to get at least 3 orders then I will make a new batch.

Not worth the effort to do one at a time. Set up time and production time is the same if I do one or a dozen. It's just not worth my time with what I make on them...Now if you want to pay $500 I can probably make it happen :jester: The goal is to keep the cost down and i can only do that with higher volume.

I want one! Does anyone want to place an order to BSER with me? If so let me know...Thanks