2007 NBS RED VHO CREW CAB 2WD 6K MILES

n2opwr

I just wanted to let you guys see this truck we got in. I think it would be a great starting point to make a New Body Style (NBS) SS out of. Victory Red, factory 20's, Vortec Max, Sunroof, Entertainment, Navigation, ect. It has $7139 in options! :driving:

Truck Link

1558859_1.jpg

1558859_25.jpg

1558859_57.jpg

A few more pics

1558859_36.jpg

1558859_41.jpg

1558859_44.jpg

1558859_59.jpg

Did you click on the link?

i did now. originally i thought the vehicle was new. now at $38,500 for a used 2wd nnbs silverado with wheels/nav & flip down? thats basically the same difference. i mean if thats what they're going for great but thats overpriced. if it was around 30 then maybe but to me those add ons dont add up to $7,139.00 new. and they shouldnt add up to anywhere near that much considering the vehicle is used.

i did now. originally i thought the vehicle was new. now at $38,500 for a used 2wd nnbs silverado with wheels/nav & flip down? thats basically the same difference. i mean if thats what they're going for great but thats overpriced. if it was around 30 then maybe but to me those add ons dont add up to $7,139.00 new. and they shouldnt add up to anywhere near that much considering the vehicle is used.

I would hate to tally up what I have spent in extras on my truck and to see how much value has been added. :eek: Let's see... Whipple=$4800, Wheels=$500+, Exhaust=$800, Hard Tonneau=$800, DVD Entertainment=$500, Headlights=$250+, Gauges(Autometer&Escalade)=$400, Lowering=$100+, Floor Mats=$200, Window Tint=$70, Baer Brakes=$800, Ect. This is well over $9220 in extras over and beyond the factory options and it may add anywhere to $1500-$2000 max in added value to my truck. I'm sure there is a few more things that I forgot to mention. My point about the 2007 truck is that it has a lot of options and it would make a great starting point for someone to create a NBS SS Silverado considering it has the Vortex Max and the 20 in. wheel package in addition to a lot more equipment.

I am by no means saying this truck is cheap, but where are you going to find another one like it. I'm not trying to sell anyone on the truck. I just wanted to bring it to other members attention. I think it is a really cool truck! :thumbs:

so it has a LQ9 just like any of the other VHO's?

No. It has the new L76 6.0 liter engine.

It has 367 HP.

And...that truck is ridiculously expensive for a used truck with 6700 miles and scratches all over in the bed. My '06 was only 31 and some change brand new. My truck only has 6700 miles on it now, after 15 months of owning it. My truck is in better shape than that one, although I don't have factory nav or sunroof.

Mike

Im not liking the chevy front end yet, I would love that exact same truck but a 4x4 GMC , black!! I paid close to that price minus the nav and 20's but mine is a 4x4 and only a x-cab. 38 is a little high IMO but it is a nice truck. Not trying to hijack your post but here was the break down for mine. I still think I paid a little 2 much.

2006 Silverado LT3 1500 4WD EXT CAB.

Vortec Max Package. Sunroof, Ride Control, BOSE XM Onstar, Leather, 4L70, 14 bolt with 4:10's

MSRP............................$41,265.00

GMS Employee price......$35,256.30

Doc fee...................................45.00

Sales tax............................2912.00

Official fees...........................454.75

-----------------------------------------------

......................................$38,668.41

Dealer incentive................-3,000.00

----------------------------

Out the door.................$35,668.44

And...that truck is ridiculously expensive for a used truck with 6700 miles and scratches all over in the bed. My '06 was only 31 and some change brand new. My truck only has 6700 miles on it now, after 15 months of owning it. My truck is in better shape than that one, although I don't have factory nav or sunroof.

Mike

I wouldn't be concerned about the bed at all...it's a used truck and besides I would put a spray-in bedliner in it if it were my personal truck.

It is very expensive and just like all new New Body Style vehicles they sell for very close to MSRP, if not over in the very begining. As time goes on and the supply goes up, the price will go down.

I was at the AJC Auto Show the other day and saw a NBS Silverado 2500 and the Duramax Diesel option was $7800 and the Allison was another $1400. That's $8200 just to have a Diesel and a automatic! A nicely equipped Crew Cab 4X4 2500 is going to run over $52K! :eek: