did you notice i hinted that it would be custom made by a fabricator... if your looking for someting commercially orderable then his rollpan is for you, i on the other hand would rather have one "one off handbuilt" for my specific truck

no shit our truck has moldings your not talking to some idiot i just dont want the same rollpan, especially the same rollpan as every other ss, my truck has a cool bumper stock

Do you even have an SS? Whatever fabricator your using must either be giving you a great deal, or he is going to build it so quick that it will be pretty cheap quality. Most fabricators that are good at what they do CHARGE for their work and materials for that matter.

By the way, BSER's roll pans are all hand made. He is not what i would consider a commercial company. also, if you saw one of his pans, you would see that there is a decient amount of fiberglass in the pan it self which would account for the price.

my bodyshop guy could have made me custom rollpan for 2 bills i told him i didnt care the bumper looks cool to me.. not tryngt to hate but damn thats alot of $$ im pretty sure ive cut up my truck a little bit more than anyone else in this post i could pay someone to one off make me one for that price

I wouldn't be so sure of that buddy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone else wants to sign up to buy one.. im in allready, i believe he said we need 3 ppl so 2 more. post some info n pics would ya bser?

I'm in! I called Robert like 3 weeks ago and he told me the same that he needed at least 3 ppl. He does great work...A friend of mine has one on his SSS.

email me for any more details....But, I'm def. in!

[email protected]

dude a sir michaels steel rollpan for a normal silverado can be had for 150 easily...... sooooo im figuring its a lil steep. i dont know whatever, if you would pay 500 for a rollpan chu crasy

why would i be on a SS SILVERADO specific message forum if i did not indeed have a ss silverado?

Ok guys I have enough to get these built for you. TTUPIMPTYTE is sending his PAYPAL.

If you want in on this order call me at 316-858-1197 with your Credit card info. Or you can send $345 to my paypal account ([email protected]) please include shipping address, daytime phone number for FedEx and whether it is a business or home address...business addresses are safer since someone has to sing there at your house they will just dump it on your doorstep if no one is home.

Once I get 3 paid orders I will start the process...there will be about a 5 day window you can get added to the order, after that you will be unable to get in on this batch.

Now, for those that want to B%$# about the cost. It takes about 6 hrs to make one pan, plus materials, plus shipping, plus getting custom boxes made to ship them in (I charge way north of $50 bucks an hour as does any compitent fabricator) you do the math. If you can find someone who can build you a one off pan that fits the SSS for 2 bills have him call me and I'll send all these requests his way. I don't make enough off the pans to pay for my time. I do it more for ego than anything else; but I'll be damed if I'm gonna lose money on them. If you own an SSS you have a 40k plus truck so quit whinning.

For those of you who stood up for me and my roll pans thank you very much. I try to build a high quality product that FITS and it's nice to know it's appreciated.

Bob

dude a sir michaels steel rollpan for a normal silverado can be had for 150 easily...... sooooo im figuring its a lil steep. i dont know whatever, if you would pay 500 for a rollpan chu crasy

why would i be on a SS SILVERADO specific message forum if i did not indeed have a ss silverado?

your a tool, plain and simple.

Why anyone feels the need to defend BSER's product to this :troll: is beyond me! His product speaks for itself. If you think it's too high and not worth it, DON'T BUY IT plain and simple! I have chose otherwise and am very satisfied! :thumbs:

whats with this character? give this fool the boot.

I have confirmed orders from:

Blain (sent you a pm call me please)

Tye

Wes

Neil

I will start the process on the roll pans today. If anyone else wants in on this order you have until the end of the week. Expect about 2 weeks to get your roll pan.

Bob

good luck dude

I have confirmed orders from:

Blain (sent you a pm call me please)

Tye

Wes

Neil

I will start the process on the roll pans today. If anyone else wants in on this order you have until the end of the week. Expect about 2 weeks to get your roll pan.

Bob

need to get in on a batch can you let me know how or you can email me at [email protected] Thanks

Why anyone feels the need to defend BSER's product to this :troll: is beyond me! His product speaks for itself. If you think it's too high and not worth it, DON'T BUY IT plain and simple! I have chose otherwise and am very satisfied! :thumbs:

You called him a :troll::crackup:

Last time i remember that term being used... we were having that Titan war... :crackup: