Meet for Long Islanders!This sun. the 25th

We (Trailblazer,TBSS and Envoy owners) are going to have a meet this Sun. the 25th.

We are going to meet up at like 2 in the parking lot in front of Dave & Busters.

Let me know if anyone wants to come :driving:

I would like more info , Im planing on showing up :driving:

Well its the Dave & Busters in Farmingdale.

What else would you like to know?

BTW would love to see a few SSS owners show up.

Im coming up from Philly area . I have no idea where things are at . I can find the address from D&B.com right?

Mark

That's cool , I have to go up there for my fire station.We (the fire company) just got a fire truck from West Islip. I may have to stop there . I will for 14:00(2:00pm) at D&B parking lot

Three of us at Farmingdale today. Left to right, Mark (Rockhead), Hank (Hankg42), and Dan (Fireman31). There were also Trailblazers (1 SS), and Envoys. Nice bunch of guys. The SSS boys are looking forward to the 4/7 GTG in NJ. :driving:

post-9798-1174865630_thumb.jpg

Three of us at Farmingdale today. Left to right, Mark (Rockhead), Hank (Hankg42), and Dan (Fireman31). There were also Trailblazers (1 SS), and Envoys. Nice bunch of guys. The SSS boys are looking forward to the 4/7 GTG in NJ. :driving:

Yeah we had a nice time today, met some nice people and made some new friends. :cheers:

Can't wait to see you all again on 4/7. :driving::chevy: