Scratched

SS Silv

So I had my front windows tinted 35% and the dude who did scratched my window in a few places. How the hell do you scratch a window while putting on tint? Is there anyway to get these scratches taken out?

What would you do? Should I go back and tell him whats up?

he probably had a bend corner on his scraping blade ...or two lesbians were making sweet love in your front seat and their stripper boots nicked your window ...

Couldn't have been strippers, it is on the outside. :crackup:

Are you certain it's the glass and not the tint? Newly tinted windows are usually very bubbly, so it might be hard to tell. If it's the glass it could be from a bad blade as the others mentioned. If it's the tint, that's easily replaced - especially since it was just applied. In any case, I would go back.

he probably had a bend corner on his scraping blade ...or two lesbians were making sweet love in your front seat and their stripper boots nicked your window ...

Couldn't have been strippers, it is on the outside. :crackup:

The scratch is on the outside of the window. Do you think they could have been there before the tint, and now that the tint is applied it makes the scratches more noticable?

Anyways, I am going back tommarow.

when you tint windows you scrape the inside and its very possible trhat it was already there and you did not notice it until they tinted them that makes everything show up.but the longer youy wait the more chance of them telling you to screw off even if they did igt.

i definitely would have paid to watch 2 lesbians make love on my front seat :yellow_loser:

LIke SS silv said the film will make existing scratches very noticable. I don't see any reason that they would have a blade near the outside edges of the glass, but screw-ups happen. If you think that they did it take it back.