Fuel Treatment

RMZracerx234

My next door neighbor brought over some kind of fuel treatment he is selling and told me to run it threw a tank of gas and see if i could tell a difference. So i got my passport timer and went and ran my 1/4 mile on a back road and did a 15.22 (with an empty tank) then i went to a gas station got 15 gallons and added the fuel treatment. I drove around a while to get the treatment threw the lines and into the engine. Then i went back to the same road and ran a 14.90 1/4mile. I couldnt believe it actually worked. I just noticed on my last tank that i got 2 mpg better than i usually do so it obviously helped me. If anyone is interested i can ask him how to get some. Even if u just run one container threw your truck it will help. I think they are $7 or $8 a bottle. If you are interested let me know. It is some special fuel additive i have never heard of. :driving:

did you add drag radials and launch from like 4000, or add a blower or something???? :confused: I dont understand how u dropped from a 15.2 to a 14.9 from adding just a fuel additive. Thats 3 tenths of a second. Was your launch the same?? Please help me understand, because if just the fuel additive did that...HOLY CRAP!!! I need like a truck load to get my ss up and moving. But please, if it does that well, let me know where I can get a bottle, I mean thats like rocket fuel then! Glad it worked man, hope it doesnt screw up your truck though.

Edited by superredss (see edit history)

What is that stuff called???

It must have been a botlle of octane booster........

:chevy:

it would have to have been alot of octane booster. that stuff is worthless... it only raises octane fractions of a number. what were you using to get your 1/4 mile times?

http://www.stevegreen.mp62.com/index.php?p...ut&theme=1l

That is the website. Its not an octane booster but a friction reducer. I got those times from a Passport timer that measures 0-10, 0-20, 1/4, 0-60, etc. i did two runs before and got a 15.20 and a 15.22. After I got a 14.9 and a 15.00. But what impressed me was over 2mpg better. I have only ran the stuff threw my truck once but no problems so far.