FYI, 1" Addco rear bar on sale at Summit for $70.50!

I would get the 2wd one since they typically come with shorter end links than the 4wd ones. You said you are lower than a 4wd now, right? Then you would want to 2wd kit for sure.

Even if the end links were to long, all you would have to do is drill a couple of holes and mount them higher on the frame, or order shorter end links from PST (or other suspension company) after taking measurements.

yeah like i said i lowered the suspension 2" just by removing the factory lift blocks.

so i think the rear is standard silverado height.. but the front is still too high, i have to look at it closer to see what GM did with the front to raise it up?. do you think it has a different torsion bar?... otherwise i was planning on just switching the spindle to keep the ride as factory as possible.

thanks again.

I can not confirm the hardware with the kit. My box was ripped when I got it and a few washers/etc fell out just carrying it to the garage. Other parts are missing. Knowing that Summit was selling themselves out of them, I can't get a replacement sent. Doesn't matter to me anyway since I'm going to fabricate adjustable end links and frame mounts. Sorry.

Okay I got my Addco saway bar today and it is a pretty good unit. It does come with two sets of endlinks. On for stock SS height and for a 2'' Lifted truck (4x4). It took about half an hour to put in but well worth it in my mind. I took it for a drive and wow does it sit flat. I can tell I need some new front shocks now!!

SS Bnoon SS ...Thank you so much for the hot tip!!! well worth $70-

No problem. Heck, mine has been sitting in the garage this whole time waiting for this weekend... things didn't go as planned last week, so I didn't even get a chance to install my shocks yet. It should be a rather dramatic transformation to be able to go full "firm" on the Rancho shocks and to have bigger front and rear sway bars. Maybe I won't get so car sick anymore! That right there would be wonderfull!!!!!!!!!!! :ughdance:

• 6 months later...