New member sharing some pics of my ride

Hello all, New member...Thought I would share some pics of my 03 SS. She's mostly stock under the hood, graphics, fiberglass tanau and 2 12" JL's under the back seat. Come may she is getting a complete overhaul once I figure out what suspension mods I can use to give her a nice drop.

myride.jpg

myride4.jpg

myride1.jpg

wurd.jpg

your ss on your windshield is upside down.

Yea...I was told by the people doing the graphics that they have to reverse it because its trademarked. :confused: I told'm to go ahead and do it but after seeing it it looks like GG. I need to change it when I get where I can work on it. two different places told me that about reversing it, i dont get it. I guess after my back gets better I'll just do it myself.

Thanks. Yea I agree bug guard looks out of place on the sport truck. I purchased the truck from my dad after my car accident with the bug guard and side visors on it. I'v left them on there for a little contrast till I get a grill. I havent been able to do much to it since my accident, so I'v been holding out till this summer to find a good shop and get everything I'v been saving for done at once.