Ok who was it?

fox_forma

Decided that the bar we were at wasnt cutting it so we went to the strip club. Not an insane one but I pulled up and there was a black SSS sitting there. Not as nice as mine but it was and SS, lol. I swear I seen this SS near the one tint shop i go but cant be possitive. Its all black and has black rims. No big deal seeing it but figured I would ask if it was anyone here.

On top of that, turns out I know 2 girls who dance!!! Talk about a decent night

Will be back again!!!!

thats a great name for a strip club. "the boobie joint"!!

ive been to a few around here, but i dont know any dancers.. kinda wish i did so it wouldnt feel as much like 'just gimmie money" LOL

but can u expect from such a joint anyway.. its not Chillis!

LOL

On top of that, turns out I know 2 girls who dance!!! Talk about a decent night

I went to the strip club here a couple of years ago and this good looking blond with a boob job was dancing for me and my best friend. I got up to tip her and she bent over and whispered in my ear thanks Brad. I was like how do you know me? She then knew my friend by his name too.WTF? I was baffled and finally she told me we dated a while back and she had short brown hair and no boob job and once she told me her name I remembered her. I was like damn I hit my heaad hard in my accident but woldn't think I hit ithard enough not to remember her. :jester:

.... Sorry .... Wasn't mine ....

But I have to give you Props ... :thumbs::thumbs:

You and Big O, out there on your own time, helping to support those Single Mothers!!!!! God Bless the two of you!!!!!! :flag::flag:

:withstupid:

I went to the strip club here a couple of years ago and this good looking blond with a boob job was dancing for me and my best friend. I got up to tip her and she bent over and whispered in my ear thanks Brad. I was like how do you know me? She then knew my friend by his name too.WTF? I was baffled and finally she told me we dated a while back and she had short brown hair and no boob job and once she told me her name I remembered her. I was like damn I hit my heaad hard in my accident but woldn't think I hit ithard enough not to remember her. :jester:

Good story, Brad.

Much better than " We played on the football team together back in high school" :eek::wtf:

BTW, got any pics of her:

worthless.gif

thats a great name for a strip club. "the boobie joint"!!

ive been to a few around here, but i dont know any dancers.. kinda wish i did so it wouldnt feel as much like 'just gimmie money" LOL

but can u expect from such a joint anyway.. its not Chillis!

LOL

The "Boobie Joint" is a good one........... :cool:

We have one here on LI called "The Tender Trap."