F/S: Black Chrome Speed Grilles

BLUEBYUSS

This is including upper and lower plus brake vent grilles. I lost the stainless steel ties for the top but black zip ties would do the job.

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7994/lowerspeednq6.jpg

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/1809/upperspeedep4.jpg

$100 shipped in lower 48-states.

will these fit a street scence bumper??if they do, let me know, i will be back homeo tomorow, in n.h rigth now so get back to me very intersted!!!~~Kyle

You'd need to call street scene to find out these are for a Factory 2003 SS. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Yes they will fit an '06, first one with money to my paypal account wins. [email protected]

These are BLACK chrome. Not chrome.

SOLD to DRAKO

Sold to DRAKO thank you will ship monday.

Thank you Drako these will ship on monday, post some pics when you get them installed.

JUST SO YOU KNOW THE GRILLE ON AN 03 AND THE GRILLE ON AN 06 ARE WAY DIFFERENT THEY WONT WORK ON A 06

Ok what is different about them??? Because I am looking at a pic of an 03 and an 06 intimidator and they look identical...

The hoods look different to me?? But the guy I sold the grills to had an 05 so I guess I'm confused why we are still talking about it???

Edited by BLUEBYUSS (see edit history)

Ok what is different about them??? Because I am looking at a pic of an 03 and an 06 intimidator and they look identical...

The hoods look different to me?? But the guy I sold the grills to had an 05 so I guess I'm confused why we are still talking about it???

the bottom valance and brake ducts will fit but the two piece upper grill will not.