2/2 Drop Pics Please

Just what the title says, installing my 2/2 drop on Thursday just looking for some pics. Preferably with stock 20" wheels. Thanks

Also do I need to get my truck aligned after I install the drop? Using the Key/Torsion set up? Not a big deal if I need to JW...

Thanks,

Teddy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did my 2-2 drop last fall thanks to all the help given to me by everyone in the post that brobradh77 linked to. I never ended up getting good pics of it though. I think sometime in the next few weeks my truck is going to be in a professional photo shoot for a local performance shop. I don't really have any details on it yet but i'll keep everyone informed.

hey kaotic how low is your truck its more than 2/2

To be honest I don't know. The front is something like 28" top of well and the rear is something lke 30" top of the well. I know it's pretty low, lower than everyone who was at the Lebanon Valley meet.

To be honest I don't know. The front is something like 28" top of well and the rear is something lke 30" top of the well. I know it's pretty low, lower than everyone who was at the Lebanon Valley meet.

your drop looks great! :thumbs: