2/2 Drop Pics Please

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS ALL INSTALLED!!! Man it looks great! Ride isn't too bad, I am pretty happy with it. I will eventually go with the spindles in the front though.

Just wondering what the overall height at each tire should be for the 2/2 kit??? I think I have it pretty level to the eye, but Ground Force didn't say what the height should be in the front and rear?? Any help would be appreciated!

Teddy

I installed the Belltech spindles and shackles 2 weekends ago...Not very happy with the rear. I took the spare tire off and hitch, and with the shackles, it does not sit much lower than it did before with the tire and hitch on there. The front is sitting at 33 1/2 now and the rear at 35". Im thinking of getting the 3" leafs now and selling the shackles...I'll try and get some pics soon..

Truck was way out of alignment after the spindles but now drives perfect after having it aligned this weekend...

exactly same reason i went with leafs in the back.

you are so right, look at my back I took the bumper, hitch, tire off look like a 4x4 going with the 3" leafs and 2" spindles soon I like to go 4" rear

hows the ride with the 2/2

ass in air, check it out

TruckR.JPG

Yeah that does sit up there a little, but it still looks nice...

Here is a pic of mine, little more than 2/2

post-6804-1175198887_thumb.jpg

post-6804-1175199040_thumb.jpg

That's what I wanted my truck to set like..That's sweeet !!!

ITS ALL INSTALLED!!! Man it looks great! Ride isn't too bad, I am pretty happy with it. I will eventually go with the spindles in the front though.

Just wondering what the overall height at each tire should be for the 2/2 kit??? I think I have it pretty level to the eye, but Ground Force didn't say what the height should be in the front and rear?? Any help would be appreciated!

Teddy

Congrats Teddy...I can't say what Groundforce reccomends for height, or if they even do at all. For my setup, I wanted a little bit of rake to make the truck look like I wanted, so I adjusted the front 1 1/2" lower than the rear....