Cartoon and Pic of the Day

Stitches040

i dont see anything funny in the second picture.

truth is the pot of gold is in the beer store owners pockets taking hard earned money from people to ad to thier coffers and create another addict or drunk driver :banghead:

truth is the pot of gold is in the beer store owners pockets taking hard earned money from people to ad to thier coffers and create another addict or drunk driver :banghead:

Man ... don't be so serious ... :chillpill:

The true responsibility of an alcohol addict or drunk driver is the individual ... not the local beer distributor.

Would you chastise a privately-owned performance shop for taking your hard earned money if your addiction was making your SS perform better?

The beer distributor is just a working individual, trying to earn a living. Don't blame them for trying to run a successful business.

:cheers:

The true responsibility of an alcohol addict or drunk driver is the individual ... not the local beer distributor.

Would you chastise a privately-owned performance shop for taking your hard earned money if your addiction was making your SS perform better?

The beer distributor is just a working individual, trying to earn a living. Don't blame them for trying to run a successful business.

:withstupid:

I'm sorry. That is the dumbest thing I have heard in awhile.

alcohol is a drug its legal but it is a drug. it ruins lives, both the drinker and the people affected by them. i just lost a good friend to a drunk driver whose blood alcohol was .038

it was the assholes 5th dwi in 2 yrs. he had not even started his community service for the first offense. so yes i am serious about alcohol. to me they could make it illegal just like crack or any other drug.