Factory 6 Disc Bose Changer

jayo96ss

Just upgraded to a AVIC D-3 and Pioneer indash 6 disc CD/DVD so no need for it. Not sure what to ask for it so lets say 75.00 plus shipping OBO. Comes out of a 2005 SS Silverado with 32,000 miles. Still in great shape and no scratches or worn buttons. If you need pics feel free to ask, ready to ship.

Will this work in an '05 SSS that has the factory Bose CD/Tape combo deck? If so, I'm interested...can you post pics or send them to [email protected]

To be honest im not 100% sure.... Maybe some one that does will chime in and help us out. :)

Can i see sum pics and if i like then its sold

OneBadSSS has first dibs if it works in his whip, but if your interested i'll put you second in line.

Here's the pics,

RADIO004.jpg

RADIO003.jpg

RADIO002.jpg

RADIO001.jpg

not to jack the thread but, I am thinking about upgrading to the d3 went to the local sound guy and they dont have any right now, but how do you like them any pros and con ????

I like it alot if you can put all of your music on an ipod you can keep the navi cd in at all times. Its also really easy to make it work while moving. all you have to do is take the black/yellow mute wire and pull it out the harness and move it up to the next hole and ground it and also ground the emergency brake wire which is a light green color. I like mine alot and very easy to install. pm me for pics.

The factory 6 disc is locked to your truck and only the dealer can unlock it, and Its not cheap I also upgraded to the avic-d3

WoW! Looks like he's right....

http://oem-auto-accessory.com/general_moto...ink_radios.html

With that in mind if someone wants to make an offer im game, otherwise e-bay it is....

I love my D-3 though... This things got it all. I didnt do the I-POD though, I did the pioneer in-dash 6 disc DVD/CD changer and mounted it in the lower car pocket. Also did the steering wheel controls and what not, works just like factory.

J

I like it alot if you can put all of your music on an ipod you can keep the navi cd in at all times. Its also really easy to make it work while moving. all you have to do is take the black/yellow mute wire and pull it out the harness and move it up to the next hole and ground it and also ground the emergency brake wire which is a light green color. I like mine alot and very easy to install. pm me for pics.

Maybe a stupid question but does that wiring mod work for a GM nav head?