Trying to decide on new Door Handle Pulls

Looking at these styles....All are Chrome Plated Billet Aluminum.

11034T.jpg Holeshot

11053T.jpg Oem Style Smooth

11017T.jpg Revolver

11036T.jpg Baller

11011T.jpg Sickle

The HoleShot, Baller and Smooth have matching tailgate handles as well.

What ones do you have on now?

I would go with the OEM's or the Sickles. Actually, I like all of them but revolver and baller.

I have the Chrome Plastic overlays now. I really want to do them in real Billet. I was leaning towards the Holeshot, but I dont like the way they overlap where the original handle was.

:withstupid:

If it were my truck I would do the Sickels painted black..but my Truck is black....sooo...

I am not much on messing with the factory style though..the SS was made with color matched items for styling. But with all the things your truck has it would look right @ home! I like you truck.

Edited by H8R (see edit history)

Those things are a little much IMHO. You might as well install one of those billet gas doors while your at it. :puke: I think the color matched stock ones look the best. It seems lately you are trying to step it up with your truck, but these things will take you in a whole different direction if you ask me. I'm of the opinion that less=more!

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

I also think Autoguy has a gunmetal gas cover.

But if I remember correctly Autoguy runs a truck accessory shop so he adds a lot of accessories to his truck to show people....at least I think thats the case with the bed cover.