rusty brake calipers

my rear brake calipers have a good amount of rust building up on them and i want to know what you guys would do about it. maybe some hi-temp coating paint or something? they're starting to look hidious back there and i want the rust gone as soon as possible. any suggestions will be appreciated.

edit: i don't know if its the actual caliper. but, i don't know the name of them. behind the rear wheels there is the circular shaped piece of metal and those are rusting. just wanted to clear that up.

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

so which will last longer, the powder coat or the high temp spray coating? it will be easier just to spray coat them though.

and if i go with the high temp coat, what company makes a good product, and what color should i go with? i'm thinking silver to match the rims. what do you all think?

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

me and PIMP SS are using a High temp engine paint mainly because its easy to do. If you want to powder coat you have to unhook everything with paint you don't just tape off what you dont want painted. I believe you are talking about your rotors rusting? I am eventually going to replace mine with a slotted rotor.

me and PIMP SS are using a High temp engine paint mainly because its easy to do. If you want to powder coat you have to unhook everything with paint you don't just tape off what you dont want painted. I believe you are talking about your rotors rusting? I am eventually going to replace mine with a slotted rotor.

it only takes minutes to unhook the calipers and they will look good for life powdercoated.

it only takes minutes to unhook the calipers and they will look good for life powdercoated.

I agree but then you have to deal with bleeding the brakes and what not and I guess I am just lazy plus we are adding details we can not get with powder coat.