driving on 2 wheels!

this is the real thing people...

I own a bodyguard training academy and we use Bobby Ore Motor sports for our tactical driving instruction... i have been teaching tactical driving for close to 10 years now... here is a photo of bobby and i driving down the track on 2 wheels... going about 20 miles an hour... and yes, we used a ramp to get on two wheels...

tire pressure on the ford ranger is set at 110psi per wheel... other than that, no other mods at all, completely stock truck, suspension too.

dave_hotshot.jpg

actually it is an easy learn as long as you keep it slow... you can always turn out towards your window sharply to avoid tiping over... in fact he has only tipped it over once in hundreds of attemps if not more... he has done this in many movies. And yea, it is an actual straight axle... welded in place... sounds funny when you turn the corner when on all fours. Plus the truck is a track only vehicle, a training vehicle really.

We have a 2 day tactial driving course with Bobby Ore. He spends half the year in his florida track as well. He has done stunts for hundreds of movies and teaches actors how to drive... he was the main team on Dukes of hazzard, just about every major car scene in the movies - matrix, the island, swordfish, many more...

for more info - check out my website - www.usabodyguards.com and www.socalbodyguards.com

later