Updated Pics

dounome

looks sick, I am intrested to know where you got that denali bezel.

I have been wanting one that keeps the stock contours of the dash. you know the little ridges and from the pics looks like you have them. Anyways...intrested am i

autodynamicswest.com I think the pcs I got from him came to $800, then add in the Escalade stuff.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks SICK doyouknowme, i love it!

thanks guys the interior was alot of work and alot of money! Not to say that the wheels were cheap!!!! I had to have them and I knew I could make a 24" wheel look good on these trucks you just have to be careful what wheel and the stance. The tranny is all new fully built with a 10.5 multi disk Vig 3200 stall. Its been a really expensive year for this truck but hey all I have left is complete paint and my direct port spray set up and Im done!!!!

the wheels are from Asanti Af112 I think 24x10 true 3pc forged wheel $1375 per wheel. The tires are cooper and not too bad at $350 each. I can't put what I paid for them cause it would do no good to anyone but they are "very nice"