rolled the SS last night

montanass

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I had the feeling of BS also ... but I figured that would be a pretty chicken shit thing to do

I was looking to see if I could match anything on the wrecked truck to yours .... I didn't notice the special decal on the wrecked SS ... you know the one you had made up special for you and your buddies ....

mtpride.jpg

:devil:

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

. . .

you ****ing dick....

here I was feeling bad for you, and was about to berate kyle for vulturing right after you lost the SS....

(no offense to you kyle ;) )

Anyways....

Since we got that out of the way and you still have your truck I got that CD you wanted me to get for you.

miketerry.jpg

Do you want it priority or just regular media mail?

Edited by Drako (see edit history)

. . .

you ****ing dick....

here I was feeling bad for you, and was about to berate kyle for vulturing right after you lost the SS....

Anyways....

none taken, i only said that because i thought it was a joke (kinda) look at my post i siad i thought it was still a joke, but when he said this is no joke, i had a 50/50 of maybe he did? o well, hopefully he didnt cry wolf and tomorow if he does roll it he doesnt come crying to us..lol

. . .

you ****ing dick....

Anyways....

Since we got that out of the way and you still have your truck I got that CD you wanted me to get for you.

miketerry.jpg

Do you want it priority or just regular media mail?

:crackup: I guess he really liked vol. 1 :jester:

No prob man, I have another one I can burn for you...

untitled-1.jpg

Oh yes.....this is just the beginning, wait till everyone else gets photoshop crazy with this...

Big O I hope you are listening, you should use the full artistic freedom on this :)

Damn....................You had me in tears at the beginning because of the wrecked SS, and in tears at the end, because I was laughing my ass off......... :crackup: ...................That was definitely a good one...........

No prob man, I have another one I can burn for you...

untitled-1.jpg

Oh yes.....this is just the beginning, wait till everyone else gets photoshop crazy with this...

Big O I hope you are listening, you should use the full artistic freedom on this :)

wow, great. you caught me... :uhoh: who'd of thunk it, me in pleather pants and fingerless gloves :ughdance: but you gotta admit, the cutoff t-shirt is still happenin :lol: