finally figured out the pic thing

pimp ss

good looking truck. I like those rims, alot of open area between the spokes :thumbs: thats alot of blue :eek:

do your tails lights light up purple? I'm just wondering, cause blue+red=purple :dunno: I've seen some vintage cars with the blue dot tails and the blue looks purple from a distance.

good looking truck. I like those rims, alot of open area between the spokes :thumbs: thats alot of blue :eek:

do your tails lights light up purple? I'm just wondering, cause blue+red=purple :dunno: I've seen some vintage cars with the blue dot tails and the blue looks purple from a distance.

In the daytime they don't light up at all. :crackup: You have to watch the line of fire to see if he's stopping or not.

• 2 weeks later...

yes i painted them in my garage at my house it took me about 3 hours because i did not have any jack stands so i had to do the front then the back i think it came out pretty sweet we did brobradh77,s the day before mine when we lowered his truck