Black Chrome Grille

Does anyone know who sells a black chrome grille, besides the speed grille version...Im wanting more of a darker image for the truck and the polished has too much "bling" to it for me....

I searched the old posts and checked out a few vendors and cannot find one...

What about getting a polished grille, like carriage works, then powder coating or painting :dunno:

Here is that black chrome...its growing on me pretty quickly.

The overall feel of it has me wanting more though. But it looks very nice, I wanted to go Kaotik's style....but I already know way to many people who went that route so this is def "different"

What do you guys think, this is just a quick pic I snapped I will try to get more.

CIMG1084.jpg

Edited by Drako (see edit history)

really nice, was that the kit that sumone was selling for 100 bucks?? good deal on that looks great, i thought it would be shinier but its just right, i might get ride of my speed mesh polsihed and get a black chrome and paint the lower girlles black, you hardly see them anyway...looks good drako

Carriage works, polished then powdercaoted black chrome.

l_f570bd5cde95ea628a8056ef20bcea12.jpg

Not the best picture, but you get the idea.

Yes that's what im after...If you don't mind me asking, how much to powder coat??

I like the speed grill versions also, but it's not exactly what I was hoping it would look like.....Still looks nice though !!

I've go a Street Scene 5 pc black chrome set here at the shop still in the box if anyone is interested. I was planning on sending it back to my suppiler but if anyone wants it give me a call 316-858-1197. $300 for all 5 peices plus shipping.

Bob