I think i found a new home!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

welcome, nice truck..... You don't live around gainesville florida do you, one of my friends came to me and said that he saw a white SSS and I told him it was a replica.......

Edited by silverss2007 (see edit history)

nice truck, the only suggestion i can give would be to get the mirror caps and paint them white.

Yeah as a matter of fact i have been looking into getting some i just cant seem to find where any are... the ones that I found from stylinconcepts thar are for sell only come with a flame etching design or come in Chrome... Any of you know where i can find some paintable smooth ones???

Yeah as a matter of fact i have been looking into getting some i just cant seem to find where any are... the ones that I found from stylinconcepts thar are for sell only come with a flame etching design or come in Chrome... Any of you know where i can find some paintable smooth ones???

Welcome, nice whip! and here's the link- http://www.jpcustoms.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=684