Radix owners please help!

the only thing thats adjustable is the idler pulley that comes on the new bracket assymbly. sorry about the 2 and a half inches thing, i gotta stop working 13 hour days lol...... fuel pressure should always be 58psi, always. i know belts being thrown is usually a case of something not lined up, but theres nothing you could knock out of line..... it only goes on one way, which makes me believe its the length of the belt and/or the adjustment of that idler. if i could diagnose the truck in person this would be very simple actually lol

the only thing thats adjustable is the idler pulley that comes on the new bracket assymbly. sorry about the 2 and a half inches thing, i gotta stop working 13 hour days lol...... fuel pressure should always be 58psi, always. i know belts being thrown is usually a case of something not lined up, but theres nothing you could knock out of line..... it only goes on one way, which makes me believe its the length of the belt and/or the adjustment of that idler. if i could diagnose the truck in person this would be very simple actually lol

Found the paper. It's the idler pulley. You'll need a tensioner pin that came with the radix kit. Here's the instructions:

1. After the intial accessory belt installation, loosen the idler pulley attachment bolt using a 15 mm socket wrench. Press the idler arm down using a suitable 15 mm wrench. Note the location of the pin hole.

2. With the tensioner in the compressed position, place the tensioner pin supplied into the pin hole and release the tensioner so it will remain in the compressed position. Push down on the idler pulley as far as it will go and then tighten the idler pulley attachment bolt securely.

3. Press down on the tensioner again with the 15 mm wrench and remove the tensioner pin. Release the tensioner against the belt and the modification is complete. Retain tensioner pin with vehicle for future belt service.

I don't know if this will help but it's worth a shot. I'm with kelleyperformance in that something is not lined up.

Kelley Performance, had the fuel pressure check today; at idle it was a little over 60psi and in real hard accelarate/ boost it drop down to maybe 54-52 psi and the belt almost fell off again!! Pat.

Get a meth kit to help out with the injectors. This the first I have heard of belt problems.

Kelley Performance, had the fuel pressure check today; at idle it was a little over 60psi and in real hard accelarate/ boost it drop down to maybe 54-52 psi and the belt almost fell off again!! Pat.

:eek: That's low fp. I have a weak fuel pump right now, and the one time I took it under WOT it dropped down to 52 psi. It had all kinds of detonation which I assume you are seeing as well. Make sure you get the problem handled quick and go easy on the gas until it is.

Revolution Race Wo..., I thought the 42lb injectors that came with Radix 112 were good up to 500-550hp could the problem be cause by the fuel pump not being change from the stock one to the 255 fuel pump that came with the kit ( my stock pump wasn't with the parts taking off the truck so I'm thinking of dropping the gas tank to see if the pump was change) does the fuel pump have a number on it saying what it is? Guy's thanks for your help, as you can see I really need it!! Pat.

Revolution Race Wo..., I thought the 42lb injectors that came with Radix 112 were good up to 500-550hp could the problem be cause by the fuel pump not being change from the stock one to the 255 fuel pump that came with the kit ( my stock pump wasn't with the parts taking off the truck so I'm thinking of dropping the gas tank to see if the pump was change) does the fuel pump have a number on it saying what it is? Guy's thanks for your help, as you can see I really need it!! Pat.

That hp is rated at the flywheel not at the wheels, so if you are doing 410 to the wheels after parasitic loss, you are at about if not more than 500hp.

Guy's I want to say thanks for all your help!! talk to Zippy ( real nice guy) on the phone he pretty much hit it right on the head when he explain to me that because my 06 is a returnless fuel system my pressure would drop down from 59psi to maybe 54-52 psi when I would go into boost ( I guess Revolution Race Work reply was telling me the same thing but I didn't understand) anyhow I'm getting the motron 60's some time this week to take care of the problem! Again thanks!! Pat.

Guy's I want to say thanks for all your help!! talk to Zippy ( real nice guy) on the phone he pretty much hit it right on the head when he explain to me that because my 06 is a returnless fuel system my pressure would drop down from 59psi to maybe 54-52 psi when I would go into boost ( I guess Revolution Race Work reply was telling me the same thing but I didn't understand) anyhow I'm getting the motron 60's some time this week to take care of the problem! Again thanks!! Pat.

Did you get your belt issue fixed?

SS Thunder, I don't know , change back to the 3.3 pulley until I do the injectors so haven't really got on it hard since then!! I did re-adjust the idler pulley thanks to your instruction, hoping that will take care of it!!! Pat.

SS Thunder, I don't know , change back to the 3.3 pulley until I do the injectors so haven't really got on it hard since then!! I did re-adjust the idler pulley thanks to your instruction, hoping that will take care of it!!! Pat.

let us know how everything turns out for ya

I'm having the 60lb injectors installed next week, though I had the belt problem taking care of until I through another one yesterday!! Talk to Magnacharger today about it and they said they would ship me out a new tensior off a 07 kit on Monday. Pat.