help with lights needed!

well guys i was looking for your advice. i bought these lights off a member here and havent put them on yet. i just want to see if you like them. im not to crazy about them, i think its to much chrome. (looks kinda ricey a little to me) butwhat im palnning on doing up front is blacking out the street scence grill and grille frame plus the ss bumper. so there will not be any chrome up front once im done except the light. how do you think that will look??? idk im still confused, i dont like alot of chrome, i like blacked out. should i wait and see once all the bodywork is done to make my mind up?? also im throwing in a picture of my new ss wing. thanks tonman. and a clip of my 40 series. is not alot since i only had a few seconds of film space left. well hopefully you guys can help me out...~~kyle

old

100_2694.jpg

new

100_2700.jpg

100_2697.jpg

100_2699.jpg

wing

100_2701.jpg

exhaust

th_100_2705.jpg

never thought about having the grills powdercoated, i just thought about painting it. also all the moldings will be off once it goes to the body shop to be painted

what about the exhaust? does it sound ok?

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)