tv

pimp ss

• 3 weeks later...

Watching TV along while driving is dangrous, but having it down that low makes it even worse. But who am I to say, I have a Double Din in the factory location. It isn't too bad I can still kind of see the road as I take a glimpse at the screen.

Watching TV along while driving is dangrous, but having it down that low makes it even worse. But who am I to say, I have a Double Din in the factory location. It isn't too bad I can still kind of see the road as I take a glimpse at the screen.

cops can see yours and pull you over thats why mine is down low the cops can roll right beside me and not know its on

post-6481-1177396012_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
pimp, do you have any problems with glare off the screen during the daytime?

I can't seem to avoid it ... sun comes in from all angles ... makes the screen hard to see, esp. if it's a dark scene ... :banghead:

:crackup: That's because the Pimp SS be slangin them limo tint papa's on that g ride

definitly no glare because my eyebrow comes down past the line on the windshield and ive got 5% on the front and 5 over the factory on the back three and i made the headliner charcoal so it is pretty dark in blue thunder notice even when the sun is shining it is hard to see in or thru the windows it is a bitch to drive at night with the windows up but to me it looks pimpDSCI0083.jpg

DSCI0087.jpg

work.jpg

post-6481-1181887569_thumb.jpg