How bout them Gators

BlackSS04

i went up to Gainesville,FL for the party in the streets last night and it was simpily "the shit". it was out of control. the streets were completely flooded with kids climming light posts, up in trees, girls flashing everywere, it was just plain madness. it was definetly one of the best times i've had in a long ass time. i have some pics of the insanity on my phone and i'll try to get them up soon. there was alot of crazy shit was going on in the after parties, i can't remember half of it though, but it was drunken mayhem everywere. Us Gators, we run shit!!!! :crackup:

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

It was like that after the football game to

Ohio has to be hatting life life right know :jester:

i wasn't there for the football game, but i'd imagine i'd be just like it. Ohio fans probebly are callin it quits and slitting their wrists right about now. they must hate us with a passion. :crackup: Gainesville is the place to be right now, thats for sure.

It's GREAT.....to be.....a FLORIDA GATOR...!!!!

(can you get that chant out of your head yet?)

---

I wasn't there, but heard it was NUTS. I have a number of friends still in G'ville.

One thing that sucks...after the celebration, at ~2-2:15am...some drunk idiot turned onto University Ave where it was blocked off for all the pedestrians..and hit a cop at ~40mph. The officer flew ~20-something feet before he hit the ground, and is currently in VERY bad condition at the hospital.

Then the driver tried to run, made it 4-blocks before being stopped - In that 4 blocks, though...he almost hit 2 motorcycle cops (they ditched the bikes and jumped out of the way).

The driver blew a .22X on the breathalyzer...he's a University of North Florida student...and ROYALLY screwed.

Here's the article: http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a.../LOCAL/70403013

- Brian

It's GREAT.....to be.....a FLORIDA GATOR...!!!!

(can you get that chant out of your head yet?)

---

I wasn't there, but heard it was NUTS. I have a number of friends still in G'ville.

One thing that sucks...after the celebration, at ~2-2:15am...some drunk idiot turned onto University Ave where it was blocked off for all the pedestrians..and hit a cop at ~40mph. The officer flew ~20-something feet before he hit the ground, and is currently in VERY bad condition at the hospital.

Then the driver tried to run, made it 4-blocks before being stopped - In that 4 blocks, though...he almost hit 2 motorcycle cops (they ditched the bikes and jumped out of the way).

The driver blew a .22X on the breathalyzer...he's a University of North Florida student...and ROYALLY screwed.

Here's the article: http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a.../LOCAL/70403013

- Brian

i still can't get the chant out of my head, along with all the booze that went down. i lost my voice from screamin so damn much. and i heard about that drunk fool that hit that cop, what a jackass. he's gunna have a fun time in jail.