Garage pictures

I finally cleaned out my garage and put up some cabinets, wall locker, and a workbench. I also added a few other decorative items in there. What do you think?

Garage8.jpg

Garage9.jpg

Garage2.jpg

Garage13.jpg

Garage3.jpg

Garage5.jpg

I wonder what this is doing in there? Hmmmm

Garage1.jpg

looks real nice... I wish I had the time to keep my shop that clean, but its hard to keep a shop going, drive truck and keep it spotless (especially when it's 7500 sq. ft.)

the bowtie and SS emblem look real sharp on your wall. I dunno if i like the black walls, I like white for the fact that it almost always looks clean, and it relfects light, which is valuable in a shop/garage.

Looks good! Those are the same cabinet systems (Coleman) that I have out in my garage....same work bench, etc.................I had to get two of the big free standing cabinets to "hide" all of my junk though......................

I went with the black because I was going for the old school hot rod look in there. White would have been just too plain. I am looking for someone to pinstripe the walls and add a drawing or two on the walls. It not done just yet though. I'll post some new pics when I get everything done in there.

good looking garage first garage i seen in black tho...i like it. Like the bikes as well you got any more pics of those?

This is my 2007 Suzuki C50.

SuzukiBoulevard1.jpg

SuzukiBoulevard4.jpg

This is my wifes 2001 Suzuki Savage LS650.

2001SazukiSavage1.jpg

2001SazukiSavage5.jpg