truck on a trip

PladdPezzPunk

well, as most of you know my truck was for sale. I did sell it and today it was shipped to the buyer in Tennessee. The guy's name is Scott, and he seems like he will take great care of it and I'm sure will drive it like it was intended to be. I'm sure he will be every bit as happy with it as I was. Sad moments for me, Here is some pictures of just before it left me and taking off on the truck. Hope to see it again some day. Hopefully he will also become a member of this site and provide some new blood. :cheers::thumbs: enjoy.

:tear::tear::tear: for me

post-7217-1175718238_thumb.jpgpost-7217-1175718286_thumb.jpgpost-7217-1175718337_thumb.jpg

hey you have the lights i was deciding on putting on. seing them on that makes me like them!! sorry for your loss. i should have bought yours tailligts off you and given you my stocks...o well

If you want to ship me yours, i'll be happy to tint them for ya. I have it down to a science since i did it so many times to get it right on my truck. I sanded them and used different paints untill i found the one that should buff and shine perfectly. let me know.

Any big reason toget rid of it?

Gas prices or what man. That thing hauled the mail, I remember you kicking it out on dry payment following you during our cruise through mass. vermont and N.Y.

well, after making so much power that it became less reliable than stock, i figured somthing had to give. I'm going to be purchasing a house and could use the cash. I really loved the truck but i have to become resonable at some point i guess. I got the trailblazer and it has less miles on it and is also stock so it is very reliable. I'll still be arround and look forward to this years track days/ cruises. I also am going to focus my play money on the pro stock chassis. hopefully that will be ready to rock and roll for next season.

i'll definately be arround. still have an SS so we'll just have to have SS day at the track. I can't participate in the Silverado SS any more. i'll hopefully make it down to island a couple weekends this year. hopefully you'll have a tranny still working to give me some competition. :jester:

i'll definately be arround. still have an SS so we'll just have to have SS day at the track. I can't participate in the Silverado SS any more. i'll hopefully make it down to island a couple weekends this year. hopefully you'll have a tranny still working to give me some competition. :jester:

gonna definately stay on the site here too. I love you guys.