turns out... Im retarted :/

well... i was on my way home tonight and playing around with my truck a little last turn before my house I decide to hit with a little speed (havent played around to much on the new nitto's) so I have some decent speed going into the turn and the front end pretty much just skates 1/2 way threw the turn. greattttt im looking a a ditch with a street sign in it saying to myself this is going to be bad.. well it was wasted the street sign (it actually riped the steel) and pretty much exploded the paint on the bumper cover where it hit... the plastic on the cover actually isent hurt too bad but does have a wear spot where it it the sign...

so does anyone have any idea what repainting the cover with very little body work if any at all should cost?

btw the truck is black and I do have pictures but I have no idea how to post them.

a shop in carrolton close to my house charged me 550 dollars to paint both bumpers i bumped a diesel with the front one and i wanted the black plastic on the top and center of the back bumper painted so they painted the whole bumper.while your painting paint the calipers i did it this weekend.i think it came out awesome

DSCI0082.jpg

DSCI0105.jpg

DSCI0093.jpg

ok check it out. sign up at photobucket upload your pictures and then copy and paste the "IMG" tag into the body of your post and badda bing badda bomb you're posting pictures. obviously pimp ss found out how.

ok check it out. sign up at photobucket upload your pictures and then copy and paste the "IMG" tag into the body of your post and badda bing badda bomb you're posting pictures. obviously pimp ss found out how.

:withstupid: pretty easy, even for me... :yellow_loser: