My goofy son.

CoolBlueSS

I was changing the oil in the truck last night, and he was helping me. We finished up, and we were cleaning up, putting tools away, ect. As I was closing the hood I saw him climbing in the passenger's side, and close the door. I got in to move it forward in the driveway when he looks at me and says, "Daddy, are we going to take it on a taste test?" :crackup:

LOL thats cool ..........at liest he wasnt sitting there holding your drain plug asking daddy where does this go ?........... :confused:

:withstupid::crackup:

Had a similar experience years ago. I had just drained the oil out of my '71 Mach 1 and couldn't find the drain plug anywhere. Looked for close to an hour. Tore my garage all apart and looked all over. Nothing. Finally gave up and went to the dealer and bought a new one. 2-3 days later I was cleaning up the dogs waste in the yard and sure enough there in the middle of a pile was the drain plug. :banghead: Stupid dog had eaten it! :eek:

:withstupid::crackup:

Had a similar experience years ago. I had just drained the oil out of my '71 Mach 1 and couldn't find the drain plug anywhere. Looked for close to an hour. Tore my garage all apart and looked all over. Nothing. Finally gave up and went to the dealer and bought a new one. 2-3 days later I was cleaning up the dogs waste in the yard and sure enough there in the middle of a pile was the drain plug. :banghead: Stupid dog had eaten it! :eek:

Holy sh1t!! (sorry, couldn't resist :crackup) What kind of dog was it? :eek:

He's really pretty good when he helps me. He asks alot of questions, and wants to know everything I'm doing. Both of mine really don't bother my tools or parts while I'm working.

Holy sh1t!! (sorry, couldn't resist :crackup) What kind of dog was it? :eek:

It was a 75lb. Samoyed. Looks like a solid white Huskie. Didn't get along with my daughter for some reason (jealousy probably) so I got rid of it. Dumb dog ate a lug nut a couple weeks later. After that I learned not to leave anything laying around. :lol: