Just got home from Montana/Alberta Canada

bgdsub72

I sold my camaro on ebay to a guy in Canada, so I packed up the powerstroke loaded the car up on the trailer and headed North. I went 1400 miles from Southern California to Sweetgrass, MT (canada/US boarder) and delivered it to the to a holding area to be inspected before importing. Beatiful drive, but very exhausting and especially in an old diesel with no cruise control. These are the pics from along the way...most of them are in Montana, a few are from Utah.

werd2urmom015.jpg

werd2urmom017.jpg

werd2urmom023.jpg

werd2urmom021.jpg

werd2urmom030.jpg

werd2urmom032.jpg

werd2urmom040.jpg

werd2urmom037.jpg

werd2urmom041.jpg

werd2urmom050.jpg

saw this Semi layin on its side...don't think it is supposed to be like that...I guess when it is snowing you shouldn't take that 45 mph sign too litterally...pretty safe to say this guy learned the hard way.

werd2urmom051.jpg

werd2urmom052.jpg

werd2urmom055.jpg

and I stopped in Vegas on the way home for dinner and won $600 on the blackjack tables :borrachos:

I love driving through moutianous areas. Beautiful country. Where was all the snow and fog?

Snow, Fog, and freezing rain was through Montana and Idaho. The rest of the drive was very nice!!!