New cam is in !

Sick in a good way. I put in a Comp 224/581 on a 114 lsa. I love the way it sounds. The PCM ain't very happy right now, it's running rich and stalls at stops if I don't keep my foot on the gas. That's what the last cam should have done, but that's a different story for now. I go to the tuner Monday. I tried to get him to tune it today (Friday) but he had to do some work for 2 guys who are going to be in the Pinks All Out in Rockingham, NC this weekend. I can't wait until next week. I will have some new times to talk about next weekend.

No local 4wd dyno. Closest is an hour away. I will probably make a trip soon. I may wait until I get my NOS so I can make some with and without runs. I know it's at least 400 from the engine but not sure what is actually getting to the ground. Maybe 350 or so. I'm not sure how much the drivetrain robs. I figure 345 stock, CAI maybe 5 at the most, cam and tune 30-40, headers and exhaust maybe 10. I don't know what the mods may give it to be honest.

50 dyno pulls with the front shaft pulled (over 3 years), 500RWHP, 11.9 in the 1/4, 43,000 miles. I have yet to have a T-case issue. Am I "lucky"? To be debated...

Anyway, I am your Guinea Pig and I am rolling strong. :driving: Drop the sucker and do a few pulls. :thumbs:

50 dyno pulls with the front shaft pulled (over 3 years), 500RWHP, 11.9 in the 1/4, 43,000 miles. I have yet to have a T-case issue. Am I "lucky"? To be debated...

Anyway, I am your Guinea Pig and I am rolling strong. :driving: Drop the sucker and do a few pulls. :thumbs:

Yup, I saw .justin. do a few dyno pull making over 500lb.tq and no problems. however, just don't drive the truck on the street, and dont sit in gear to long with out having the rear wheels moving.

• 1 month later...