ok im going to be stupid !

Chevcup47

Ok i just figured id let everyone else know just how dumb i really am. the track i race at every sat night is having practiace today. last time i checked it was showing 30 some thing with a feal of around 10 after wind chill. but after taking the car and having dis problems 2 weeks ago this is the only time i have before our first race next saturday to se if its going to run or not. ill let ya all know what happens after i get home a thaw out c ya later Dale

Ok im home and almost thawed out. left home at about 1 got to the track just after 2 and unloaded. let the car run for aboy 20 min trying to get some heat in the motor was the first car on the track. and man did it feel good to be driving again. car felt great and ran even better. looks like ive got it ready for next week end. check a few things out and make sure its all still tight and im ready. just hope the weather is alot better .............darn i cant wait :driving::thumbs::cheers: