4 wheeler guys

jon1178

i have been looking for a project 4 wheeler for a while now. i was going to buy one in good shape but i figured why not buy one that needed some work and make a new project so that i had something to tinker with here at the house on the weekends.well i found this 99 banshww that is pretty rough around the edges snd does not run. pretty much exactly what i have been looking for. well the guy selling it wants $1100 for it which i think is a bit much considering the money i would be putting into to get it back to my standards.(we all know you have to look good when you are riding). i know we have a few other members that are into this so i figured i would get some opinionson what you guys thought the bike was worth.

linky

It's a little rough, if you could get it for a few bucks less its a decent deal. Needs some work though, looks as if it have pod filters, FMF exhaust, and maybe some other goodies. The filter and exhaust tell me it may have larger carbs or jetting. I have a few parts that would dress that up nice if you did end up buying it.

depending if banshees are harder to come by down there but I know here in the PA area that is to much money, but out west it would prob be a great deal for someone. I just picked up an 02 in perfect running condition for $1600, so look around a little, there are so many of them you can most likely find a better deal

Probably a little high priced, offer $900 and see what happens. Banshees are sick, I had a 2000 with about $3500 in mods. I was thinkin of a new Zook 450 though this year, I never thought Id be looking for a four stroke...we'll see?