dounome

2003 Silverado SS Red

50k on the clock

408 stroker with 7k on it mid 12's all day long

Fresh built level 3 tranny w/Vig stall

lowered/baer brakes/ 24" Asanti forged wheels

Dynatech LT/Corsa cat-back

Gemtop cover

full custom interior/Pioneer dbl din Nav.

JL component all 4 doors/ 2ea. JL 10W3

JL 450/4 JL 500

HID 6k/ Factory cleared lights

2006 front end

This is just a small list of the thing done to the truck. It would take forever to list all of it. The truck is done right and hauls some serious ass when needed. BTW this motor will handle some serious spray if you so desire to be a fast guy.

There is nothing left to do for this truck and Im bored with it. What do you guys think its worth??? I have no idea what to ask for it considering the amount of work into it. Im not an idiot and thinking I can get $35k out of it. Just looking for idea here.

DSC01399.jpg

DSC01409.jpg

haha seriously! why dont you add the new radix? dont they have a new one comin out for the bigger motors? try gettin in the tens or something! i cant see me gettin rid of my truck ever, but then again, my truck is practically stock and needs a lot more workin on haha. What do you plan on gettin after?

Don't get me wrong here guys, I do love the truck but this is what I have always done. I get to the point where I have nothing left to do with it and I get bored. I could always try to make it go 10's but to be honest that really is not that fun for me. I know for a fact it will run low low 11's with another $1k put into it, but its not what I want right now. I have no idea what I want, just thinking about it. For all I know I will put another $6k into it and paint it and add the rest of the spray for fun, who knows????

How do you like the bed cover? I know the seller that you bought it from. I was going to take it but decided to pass since I need to use my bed from time to time and have no where to store the hard cover when off, so my buddy stuck it on ebay.

Cheers.

its hard to get money back from a modded vehicle . not saying it cant be done but often will take a while and finding the right person. why would you sell it though. you just dropped like 7k in it?