It's almost done

tawss04

Well my Firebird is almost done, at least road ready, there will be more to do. I plumed in the brakes this weekend, installed my clutch pedal setup (just waiting on a longer braided line from the master to the slave). My cross-member should be in Mon. or Tues. for the 6spd, then I can close up the exhaust. I need to finish up some wiring. My only hold up is the drive shaft, I bought an aluminum one for a late-model f-body with a 6spd, but the 6spd Tremec I have is out of an 06 SSR and has the 1 3/8' 32 spline out put shaft (use on trucks) so I need to swap out the yoke. I can do that by using a bastard u-joint but I should have the yoke this week, but I may end up having to shorten the drive shaft about an 1' or 2'. If all goes well I will be :driving: it this weekend :ughdance: will be a sweet B-day gift.

I have will pic's and post them later.

Here are the pics I have right now for those who have not seen it

Firebid pics

Damn dude thats gonna be pretty nice when it's all done. Are you gonna do some aftermarket brakes for all that power? What kinda wheels are you gonna put on it? I'm having trouble thinking of a style of wheel that would look correct on something like this.

Damn dude thats gonna be pretty nice when it's all done. Are you gonna do some aftermarket brakes for all that power? What kinda wheels are you gonna put on it? I'm having trouble thinking of a style of wheel that would look correct on something like this.

sounds like fun! I was doing the hustle this weekend too with my car.

Some IROC replica's would look pretty nice on there, may be a little too redneck for ya since its a Pontiac rather than a Camaro, but I've always liked the IROC rims :)