The New M3

zanis520

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I love it!! I have been dreaming of one for a while.

Lets see that 50K+ car pull my car trailer, haul 7000lbs of shingles, take my boat to the lake, I think you get my point. also, for its 0 to 60 times and its 1/4 mile times, I think I have that taken care of as well.... not slammin anyone, just saying that is a nice car and I would buy one, IF i wasnt in love with my BlownSS!! :)

cant wait to see one on the street!! both to drool and to line up against...

Dude, Have you ever driven an M (3-5 or 6) they are amazing, I was a h8r until I drove a friends 500 hp m5, then I alomost bought an 03 leguna seca blue m3... Bad ass cars.... The inlin had to be revved very High, in fact it could be a mid 14 car...or a mid-low 13 sec car depending on driver skill, the peak rpm i believ was 7200... They sound mean @ 6500+.... Do yourself some fun and go test drive an M.....

BTW I love the new ones..... 335 I is also a nice choice for less coin. It has a turbo and over 300 hp...!!

That is fast. But it shouldn't matter concidering we are not in the same class of vehicle as them. That's like comparing an SS to a Z06.

:withstupid: I know BMW makes a few cars that will smoke us and I saw a couple run at Ennis and they were impressive running low to mid 13's but should not be compared to our trucks. IMO

i raced some guy driving a red m3 down mill ave in tempe. probobly the worst street to race down narrowly avoiding pedestrians and whatnot. anyhow it was good race his car pulled me when he shifted to third but up till then it was pretty tied. i didnt like the guy he was flamboyantly homosexual i felt like a real idiot when he won