The New M3

zanis520

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Looks like someone besides me remembers the 850i :)

They are just a little too overengineered for me is all.

Nah, for real. Its important to drive whatever you want...every vehicle is a pile of nuts and bolts, and they all have their problems.

Thats my car right there. it can be anoying when a light bulb goes out and the damn onboard computer keeps on YELLING at you that its out. Tell me once and I'll fix it, not every f'n ten seconds.

The new M3 is probably going to be faster than what those stats said. The E46s are that fast. I found a few videos of the engineers testing it on you tube, the engine sounds great. I am a hudge fan of BMW too bad they unreliable and break to eaisly. I went threw 3 clutches and 4 sets of rear tires in my old 540i.

Image067.jpg

Image053.jpg

i know there are stuck up BMW drivers, but think about it.... what specific type of car doesnt have its a-holes? its not like there are no SS drivers that are stuck up (not really on here, but you get my point). about the reliability and service: BMW now offers like 3 years of free service (pads, oil, light bulbs etc). not to mention, i have a 2000 330i and i havent had to do one repair on it. if the BMW store is too expensive for an oil change........ go somewhere else :P

The new M3 is probably going to be faster than what those stats said. The E46s are that fast. I found a few videos of the engineers testing it on you tube, the engine sounds great. I am a hudge fan of BMW too bad they unreliable and break to eaisly. I went threw 3 clutches and 4 sets of rear tires in my old 540i.

Image067.jpg

Image053.jpg

can you honestly blame BMW for your driving habits? :jester: