15" Baer rotors

12'SROCK

The 15" rotors included with the 6S kits are simply the 15" Eradispeed ones. The 6S calipers appear to use the same pad as the Alumasport calipers. So, I would think if you had a bracket to relocate your calipers then the 15" rotors could bolt-up with the existing calipers *provided* the rotor width is the same. Also to clarify I'm saying they would bolt-up, not necessarily that the result would be better braking...

Mr. P.

The 6s pad is not the same as the alumasport caliper's pad.

This is a completely different pad it is more of a race pad and can be bought from many different companies but I bought my replacements from baer to be sure I got the correct ones and because they have a new quieter pad which is better than the ones I got originally with the 6s calipers.

Edit: there is no way as far as I know to use the stock calipers with the 15" rotors because the 6s calipers come with relocating brakets which will only work with the 6s calipers.

Jon and I bought the whole Baer kit, PN 4301019. Jon is right, nobody makes a bracket to relocate the stock caliper outwards to fit with a 15" rotor, one would have to be custom made and I would not recommend using the stock caliper with a 15" rotor but again I'm no brake system expert...

Mr. P.