Headlights?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO the stock lights are bad ass because when a family member or friend gets a rental and it's a silverado I make damn sure if the lights on the rental are pitted less than mine I swap them.

That's an awesome idea, I would have never thought of that, lol... bowdown.gif

Now that's getting the most out of your rental dollar. I agree about the bulge on the projector/halo lights. It's a bit weird but those are the only projector lights I've seen for our trucks. As far as I know, halos are for the look only. I can't imagine what other purpose they may serve. And for those still running halogen bulbs, give 'em up. HID is the only way to go. Once you've done an HID swap, you'll never go back. And prices are really coming down. I think there's even a member on here who sells them. Here's another link for the kit I bought with great results.

http://www.fashtek.com/

I like their set-up because the kits come with a harness that runs off the battery not your headlight circuit. Better for the ballasts and your wiring harness.

Now what do y'all think about these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...9237&rd=1,1

• 2 weeks later...
Thats a bit steep for those headlights, I just bought the same ones used from a guy off PT.Net for $85.00 and included 3 sets of bulbs...I can't remember where I saw them, somewhere on the internet for $119.00 or so...If I come across I'll send you a PM...Here's a pic installed....

post-8371-1176250252_thumb.jpg

post-8371-1176250294_thumb.jpg

Im selling my set btw if anyone is interested....$75 for the pair plus 2 sets of bulbs....