Black SSS front bumper cover

fox_forma

Trying to unload some things before I move and just have this bumper cover sitting in the living room. It does need a little work as there is some scrape marks on the passenger side along with a deeper scrape. Nothing is ripped apart or torn, the whole bumper is still in one piece. I also noticed there are a few marks on the drivers side brake vent area as well but nothing major. Few scrapes as well, it was from running something over last year I believe. This is for the bumper cover only, NO BRAKE VENTS or LOWER MESH GRILLE. With a little work this bumper will be new again, my insurance company replaced mine so I just kept the original.

Picture078.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Picture064.jpg

$275 shipped, may be a few $$$ more to the west coast but I doubt it.

04silveradoclone07ss :dunno:

thanks for the look out. but that needs more work than what im willing to do. i would need brake vents and grills and a good amount of b.w. plus wouldnt i need all the brackets to make this fit?? but thanks anyway.

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

it really doesnt need much work, it needs some marking sanded out and one area filled a little then sanded to smooth it over, I will get a close up of what it needs if you want. As for brackets theres like 2 Z shaped brackets you need which I believe are $7 a piece at the dealer. As for the brake ducts and grille mesh, I see them for sale on here every once in a while. Remember though, the same set-up is almost $500 from GM as I got here.

8 Brackets total are needed for it to be done right and fit like the factory. You also need the new filler pieces that go between the headlights and the bumper. I've got a few pictures along with the part numbers floating around somewhere. Let me see if I can dig them up.

hmmm 8 brackets? I only remember 2 major brackets, but then there are the little ones, 1 on each outside corner, 1 over each brake vent, the 2 Z shaped ones, and one big one over the grille mesh?

What am I missing?

ah I forgot about those little brackets that connect to the steel bumper.

As for the price, not going to budge to much, shipping is what kills me, esp to the west coast. And like I mentioned the bumper from GM the same way I have it is almost $500. This cover would be better for someone who can do their own work and get it sprayed. The damage isnt bad, I was going to get it fixed myself but insurance got me a new cover instead which totals about $600 after paint.

just FYI.. they were selling these in bulk on ebay about 2-3 months ago for $280 BIN with $40 to ship... they were in great condition, but used, with no damage... might wanna lower the price down a bit, especially if insurance already bought ya a new one, its no loss to you...

I'd snatch it up if I was local, but NC is a bit far away...