please help... cant decide

usabodyguard

brakes or interior?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. should i get alumasports(front only) or katzkin?

• get the brakes
    • get the interior

i have a SC - with stock brakes on a 2004 silverado clone SS... what should i do - brakes or interior? Regardless, i will get both eventually, but what would you do first... i have a truck show coming up.... basically a show and shine...

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

i have a SC - with stock brakes on a 2004 silverado clone SS... what should i do - brakes or interior? Regardless, i will get both eventually, but what would you do first... i have a truck show coming up.... basically a show and shine...

The first mod I got to my truck was interior. Its the showcase, everyone always asks and everyone wants to see it.

From what I hear though, once you buy the brakes you wonder why you didnt do it sooner. I say get your brakes and enjoy the truck more :)

But I seldom follow my own advice ;)

The first mod I got to my truck was interior. Its the showcase, everyone always asks and everyone wants to see it.

From what I hear though, once you buy the brakes you wonder why you didnt do it sooner. I say get your brakes and enjoy the truck more :)

But I seldom follow my own advice ;)

gee, now i am more confused... thanks! :banghead:

:withstupid:

I forgot you had a SC, dude get the brakes.

Safer and provides peace of mind as well as show worthiness.

Start drumming up ideas for the interior in the mean time. Research and check everything out.

i say since your truck is more of a show truck than a racer get baer 14inch rotors front and back and forget about the whole kit with the calipers and everything. yea it wont stop AS well, but you will save more money, u will still get improved stopping, and you can get your interior sooner from not having spent ALL that money. :driving:

Well I figured the brakes were maybe more for the look thing since I figured you only needed that kind of stopping power at the strip. If thats the case do the interior and paint your brake calipers and they both will look good.

I had someone Cut me off and I needed every once of the Stock breaks........ Stocks are ok..but if you need Alot in a hurry...Good Luck!