please help... cant decide

usabodyguard

brakes or interior?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. should i get alumasports(front only) or katzkin?

• get the brakes
    • get the interior

damn trucks stop just fine with stock brakes get the seats done im very happy that i did my seats so my interior does not look like everybody elses change the headliner to charcoal too it looks much better change those lights too those black lights look funny on a blue truck what good are big brakes gonna be sitting still at a car show.

DSCI0087.jpg

DSCI0086.jpg

DSCI0085.jpg

DSCI0084.jpg

DSCI0105.jpg

DSCI0082.jpg

Edited by pimp ss (see edit history)

wow... thanks for all of the post and recommendations...!!! :cheers:

ok i went out today and got the interior - full katzkin seats - Dark Granite leather with Navy suede inserts with navy sticthing... i am also getting my under seat sub box covered in the same exact leather - dark granite. They are installing it all this tuesday... i will post some pictures.

BUT - for all of you brake enthusiasts... i am getting those the follow week... :thumbs: Baer Alumasports.

I also ordered today a custom tune (new pcm) from Zippy along with a custom Zippy HD shift kit - billet servos etc... to go with the new SC!

Cant wait to get that done... i should have a lot more performance and better shifting.

I want to thank everyone for welcoming me into the site... even though i have a fake ss! oh well... if i would have known i would have taken the truck this far i could have bought an SS and saved money as i am into my truck way more than a new SS... i guess i am the dumb one!

As far as having black lights... i dont have stock lights, they are LED's along with this third brake light, so the untinted color looked horrible... once i post all of the new pictures, after next week, you will see the truck much better than that far away shot i posted...

I wonder if i can order the Baer brakes in blue... hmmmm that would be something... off to go look into that now.

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

wow... thanks for all of the post and recommendations...!!! :cheers:

ok i went out today and got the interior - full katzkin seats - Dark Granite leather with Navy suede inserts with navy sticthing... i am also getting my under seat sub box covered in the same exact leather - dark granite. They are installing it all this tuesday... i will post some pictures.

BUT - for all of you brake enthusiasts... i am getting those the follow week... :thumbs: Baer Alumasports.

I also ordered today a custom tune (new pcm) from Zippy along with a custom Zippy HD shift kit - billet servos etc... to go with the new SC!

Cant wait to get that done... i should have a lot more performance and better shifting.

I want to thank everyone for welcoming me into the site... even though i have a fake ss! oh well... if i would have known i would have taken the truck this far i could have bought an SS and saved money as i am into my truck way more than a new SS... i guess i am the dumb one!

As far as having black lights... i dont have stock lights, they are LED's along with this third brake light, so the untinted color looked horrible... once i post all of the new pictures, after next week, you will see the truck much better than that far away shot i posted...

I wonder if i can order the Baer brakes in blue... hmmmm that would be something... off to go look into that now.

nice man, good to hear everythings coming together for you, im pretty sure that baers only come with red calipers, but i know that SSBC, stainless steel brake corp. does offer multiple caliper colors, including blue, so you might want to check into them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...