best in dash LCD

I'm going to use a Double-DIN sized DVD player from kenwood, and complete it with some nice GPS and try to find a way to wire it all to the factory HU, or replace that as well (don't know for sure yet). But from the few pictures i've seen on this site of members with LCDs mounted down in that panel, it looks like my only option is to make a custom fiberglass panel or to get another panel and cut it to fit (which is what it looks like pimp_ss did)... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated though...

I had my factory piece fabbed to match the touchscreen I put in ... Check It Out

The good thing about aftermarket adapters is that they usually pipe into the XM side of your factory head. So, if you don't have XM, you can play the accesory through the factory speakers using the XM input ...

Just a lil creative work with an air saw is all. there is room for things to breathe if you are worried about heat. but honestly, do a double DIN in the dash and be done with it. Alpine has a new one coming out that will dock their BlackBird Nav piece right inside of it and gove you touch screen nav. also it and do Sat radio, DVD, steering wheel controls, as well as Ipod. the choice is yours, as it is your truck and your money. good luck!