Killed a Pontiac Torrent

ashleylorraine

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn H82W8..Calm down..You just insulted yourself(or women drivers that is)

Thanks...but what's with this "Don't crash it" comment? What are you "men" trying to insinuate? For a WOMEN DRIVER,

I drive Hella well...

Sounds like you personally doubt other womens ability compared to yours.

Gender does not ruin driving skill. Lack of experience, and stupidity does that...

Good Kill...

Edited by H8R (see edit history)

Damn H82W8..Calm down..You just insulted yourself(or women drivers that is)

Thanks...but what's with this "Don't crash it" comment? What are you "men" trying to insinuate? For a WOMEN DRIVER,

I drive Hella well...

Sounds like you personally doubt other womens ability compared to yours.

Gender does not ruin driving skill. Lack of experience, and stupidity does that...

Good Kill...

I'm not gonna deny it, but yes I do think that majority of the women out there can't drive. I'm sure there are some men out there that suck at driving, too. I've seen them both. I wasn't saying that ALL women can't drive, I just meant most. I say this from personal experiences from being on the road. Stupidity does not necessarily ruin good driving skill because I knew a few girls that have a 3.5 or 4.0 GPA and are very smart and have common sense, but yet aren't very good at driving.

And ShreveportSS - I did not initiate the race with him, it was vice versa. I think I stated that in one of my posts, but the guy was seriously trying to beat me. I couldn't let him win and put out a bad name for the TBSS now could I? C'mon now! ;)

Woah....woah....

Women are allowed to DRIVE????!?!?!?

:crackup:

:lol: this reminds me of Dumb and Dumber, when Lloyd see's the old newspaper clipping from when we landed on the moon.... "No way! WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!" dumb-still11.jpg

You guys are so mean

yes we are, but with your experience, you already knew that :P

btw, since your kinda new, just ignore all posts from that digger moron :yellow_loser:

I would say good kill but, pick on somebody your own size ;)

yes we are, but with your experience, you already knew that :P

btw, since your kinda new, just ignore all posts from that digger moron :yellow_loser:

I would say good kill but, pick on somebody your own size ;)

Thanks for the heads up, I kinda noticed that myself

And btw, for the millionth time, that torrent started it. :P And of course I had to finish it I couldn't let him win :D

I'm not gonna deny it, but yes I do think that majority of the women out there can't drive. I'm sure there are some men out there that suck at driving, too. I've seen them both. I wasn't saying that ALL women can't drive, I just meant most. I say this from personal experiences from being on the road. Stupidity does not necessarily ruin good driving skill because I knew a few girls that have a 3.5 or 4.0 GPA and are very smart and have common sense, but yet aren't very good at driving.

And ShreveportSS - I did not initiate the race with him, it was vice versa. I think I stated that in one of my posts, but the guy was seriously trying to beat me. I couldn't let him win and put out a bad name for the TBSS now could I? C'mon now! ;)

I was refering to stupidity behind the wheel, not IQ wise...but .... A smart person wouldn't drive like an ass....right?? LOL..

I am an ASS 4 SHO..... So far I have kept the shiny Side Up though........

Us Mean.......No way... Just givin' you a hard time..... Sarcasim is hard to display with a thread reply.... :banghead:

TBSS BULLY!!!! :crackup:

I was refering to stupidity behind the wheel, not IQ wise...but .... A smart person wouldn't drive like an ass....right?? LOL..

I am an ASS 4 SHO..... So far I have kept the shiny Side Up though........

Us Mean.......No way... Just givin' you a hard time..... Sarcasim is hard to display with a thread reply.... :banghead:

TBSS BULLY!!!! :crackup:

:rollin::rollin::rollin:

You're a real comedian "4 SHO" lol I'm smart and I still drive like an ass.