Cars, trucks, models, and pictures... SoCal.

I am starting a website and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in the following idea i have....

1. get professional pictures of your truck or car with a model or without... models provided

2. Get a disk with all of your pictures on them.

3. your own page on our custom car and truck website... almost like a version of cardomain

I am thinking about having a car truck gathering at my shop here in socal... i would have models come in, a professional photographer and take pictures of your whip with the model of your choice. You would have the option to get a couple of pictures on our website too.

all for under $100 bucks...

plus it would be a great place for everyone to come out and check out some cool rides... if you are interested pm me for details... i already have several models interested... hey it would be a cool place to meet some girls too!

hope to hear form you and tell your friends.. this is not just open to silverados... anyone can come... wouldnt it be funy if some super hot model ended up posing next to a ford pinto or something... holy hell that would rock!

hit me up... me and a couple of members are already down... i have the photographer standing by and a huge parking lot empty...heh.

this could be an all day event - can you say tailgate party!!!

I am starting a website and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in the following idea i have....

1. get professional pictures of your truck or car with a model or without... models provided

2. Get a disk with all of your pictures on them.

3. your own page on our custom car and truck website... almost like a version of cardomain

I am thinking about having a car truck gathering at my shop here in socal... i would have models come in, a professional photographer and take pictures of your whip with the model of your choice. You would have the option to get a couple of pictures on our website too.

all for under $100 bucks...

plus it would be a great place for everyone to come out and check out some cool rides... if you are interested pm me for details... i already have several models interested... hey it would be a cool place to meet some girls too!

hope to hear form you and tell your friends.. this is not just open to silverados... anyone can come... wouldnt it be funy if some super hot model ended up posing next to a ford pinto or something... holy hell that would rock!

hit me up... me and a couple of members are already down... i have the photographer standing by and a huge parking lot empty...heh.

this could be an all day event - can you say tailgate party!!!

im in there like swim wear :cheers:

ok... maybe not a website... didnt realize there is something similar.. but still a photoshoot with your whip and a chick aint too bad for around $20-$30 bucks... plus you get to meet other people and chill...

LEFTCOAST - see you there!

so far my grandma has agreed to pose next to any fords... bah!

SOCAL owners... step up...

im a server in a restaurant, and ive served her TWICE and shes a bitch. i mean maybe she was just in bad moods both times, but geez, what a c*nt

she is a bitch, after i boinked her she didn't want to cuddle, she just kicked me out. :lol: