Adding an SS rear bumper to a stock Silverado

there is a guy on the site here selling everything to make s regular extended cab look like an SSS the whole kit i think he wants 2500.00 for bumpers cladding tailgate pieces and everything there is a post about it in the new posts ss conversionj kit he was talking about parting iut out if he could sell it all so everybody that wants some pieces needs to get together

Thanks for all the help guys. I found an SS to look at this weekend and although it would be nice to get all the cladding the wrecking yard didn't have all of them but at $100 a piece would not have been bad had they all been there. I've now got the rear pieces and the entire bumper assembly on their way but he didn't have the bottom of the tailgate cladding so I'm trying to find that. If anyone knows where I can score that piece I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again and I'll post pics when I finally get my damned truck back. Been almost two months!

Edited by Dbl_Tap (see edit history)

The cost is going to start getting really expensive though from the wrecking yard. They want $100 a piece just for the very rear cladding behind the wheel wells back to the bumper. I'm scared what he'd want for the rest and I do have the extended cab so I'd need a lot of cladding.

when in doubt sneak in in the middle of the night :jester:

It it weren't in another state :)

As a side note if you guys ever need to ship big things like bumpers etc there is a website called frieghtquote.com that makes it very easy to do. It cost me $178 bucks with insurance to ship the entire bumper assembly from CA to OR but it was still a better deal by far than buying only part of what I needed OEM locally.