Look what i got!

04CHASE

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,, Congrads. on the purchase!

If you can drive that thing, she will put up a 12.7,12.8 @ about 109-110.... Beware of the wheel hop though..lol..that 10 Bolt will pop FO SHO..... Long Tubes, 4.10's and a Tune...come on Chase you know you want to!

very nice choice i almost traded the ss a few months ago for a modded 2002 camaro ss with 4k on it w/ the 6 speed it was sick i love those cars. i drove it loved it but in the end i couldn't do it. i wish i had the money for both nice choice.

oh yeah on the blower sitting around what does it fit?

the blowe ris the stock vortech from my kit since i upgraded it.

but today i got to looking at the car and found somethign weird but could be good. i noticed the speedometer being high and i keep finding mods. so i looked under the rear after i though. maybe this guy put gears in it, so on the rear end i see a t/a performance diff girdle like the one on my ss. and this thing pulls hard as shit down low. so now i need to either ppull the cover and look at gears or find another way to figure it out.

the blowe ris the stock vortech from my kit since i upgraded it.

but today i got to looking at the car and found somethign weird but could be good. i noticed the speedometer being high and i keep finding mods. so i looked under the rear after i though. maybe this guy put gears in it, so on the rear end i see a t/a performance diff girdle like the one on my ss. and this thing pulls hard as shit down low. so now i need to either ppull the cover and look at gears or find another way to figure it out.

Jack the car up, note the location of the yoke on the rearend, turn the tire one full revolution and count each 180* the yoke turns. I'm guessing a little over 4 (4.10 ratio) Hope this helps.

Nice mod on a 6-speed :thumbs:

beware of a modded F body with a Stick...lol chances are the piss has been beating out of it!

yeah but with only this few miles. also the speedo reads high so i bet there isnt even 15k on this thing.

Jack the car up, note the location of the yoke on the rearend, turn the tire one full revolution and count each 180* the yoke turns. I'm guessing a little over 4 (4.10 ratio) Hope this helps.

Nice mod on a 6-speed :thumbs:

really its every 180 the yoke turns? i thought it was 360?

what i did was turn the tire 2x and count the 360 but it would be the same , it didnt quiet turn 8 times it was mor ein the mid 6's so im guessing it may have the stock 3:43's but i cant figure why the speedometer feels so high maybe its the car. i have it programmed for 4:10's and i know its reading slower. the say in 6th gear with a t56 at 2000 rpms i should be running 89mph but it doesent feel that fast .

btw the 160 stat and tune are going in . also got it up to about 150-160 today.

Man imagine if you made the Silverado SS your daily driver, and spent all the money you spend on the truck on the Camaro.. you would have a 9 second car.. and probably wouldnt have to worry about rebuilding your tranny every time you race it! Good choice on the daily driver! With all the $$ you have, I would have went with a luxury ride thats fast ... like a new BMW 335i